We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information whilst striving to provide the very best user experience. We want our application and the Vgrab website (http://www.vgrab.com) and other distribution channels owned, controlled or operated by Vgrab or e-mails, mobile applications or other types of electronic offerings (“APP”) which is published by or on behalf of Vgrab (M) Sdn Bhd (“Vgrab” or “we” or “us“) a company incorporated in Malaysia having its registered address and business address at Suite H, Level 16, Menara Northam, No.55, Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah, 10050 Penang, Malaysia, to be safe and enjoyable for everyone.
2. Types of Information Collected and Uses of Collected InformationWe collect two types of information about our APP Users: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
2.1 Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information is information that pertains to a specific End User. When you engage in certain activities on the APP, such as creating an account, obtaining a product or service from us or our partners or the goods and services provided by a merchant, submitting content and/or posting content in discussion forums, entering a contest or sweepstakes sponsored by us or our partners, filling out a survey, posting a review, sending us or our partners feedback, requesting information about our services, submitting an affiliate agreement, posting a video or signing up for special offers from third parties through the APP (collectively, "Identification Activities"), we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself. It is optional for you to engage in an Identification Activity. If you elect to engage in an Identification Activity, however, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information about yourself, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including zip code), email address, telephone number and date of birth. Depending on the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some is identified as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory information for a particular activity that requires it, you will not be permitted to engage in that activity.
2.2 Non-Personally Identifiable Information
3. Release of Personally Identifiable InformationWe will not share, sell, rent, or trade your Personally Identifiable Information with other parties except as provided below:
3.1 We may share your information with our Merchants
From time to time, we provide platform from particular merchants (referred to as “Merchants") who will provide goods and/or services in the form of a Coupon or any other form through our APP to you. The Merchants may request information from us or from the customers who have obtained the Coupon to aid redemption. In those cases, we share some of your Personally Identifiable Information with the Merchants. Sharing this Information may allow a Hamsphire’s Merchant to market directly to you should they choose to do so. However, we will only share Personally Identifiable Information with a Merchant if you engage in an Identification Activity, and then only to the Merchant involved in that Identification Activity. We specifically disclaim any responsibility or liability for the actions of such Merchant. While we inform them that they are only permitted to communicate with you for the purposes of the specific promotion with Vgrab, we do not have any responsibility for the actions of the Merchant, and the actions of the Merchant are not in our control.
3.2 We may share your information with Authorized Third Party Service Providers
We provide services and products through third parties. These "Third Party Service Providers" perform functions on our behalf, like sending out and distributing our administrative and promotional emails. We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with such Service Providers to fulfill orders, deliver packages, send postal or email, administer contests or sweepstakes, remove repetitive information on customer lists, analyze data, provide marketing assistance, provide search results and links, operate the APP, troubleshoot, and provide customer service. We may also collect personal information from individuals and companies ("Affiliates") with whom we have business relationships and may share your information with Service Providers to accomplish our administrative tasks. We encourage the Merchants and Third Party Service Providers to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your Personally Identifiable Information by such parties is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to our control.
3.3 We may remarket your information
3.4 We may share your information in a Business Transfer
3.5 We may share your information for our Protection and the Protection of Others
3.6. Release of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may disclose or share Non-Personally Identifiable Information with Partners, Affiliates and Advertisers.
4. Updating and Correcting InformationWe believe that you should have the ability to access and edit the Personally Identifiable Information you provide us. You may change any of your Personally Identifiable Information by logging into your account and accessing the "my account" section of the site, sending us an email at [ ] or writing to us at Suite H, Level 16, Menara Northam, No.55, Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah, 10050 Penang, Malaysia, Please indicate your name, address and email address, and what information you would like to update when you contact us. We encourage you to promptly update your Personally Identifiable Information if it changes. You may ask to have the information on your account deleted or removed; however, because we keep track of past transactions, you cannot delete information associated with past transactions on the APP. In addition, in may be impossible for us to completely delete all of your information because we periodically backup information.
5. User Choices on Collection and Use of InformationAs discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, although it may be required to engage in a certain activity on the APP. As a condition of use of our products and services, we will send you Administrative and Promotional emails. We will send you information regarding your account activity and the use of any our product and services as well as updates about our products and promotional offers. You cannot opt-out of Administrative Emails. "Administrative Emails" relate to a User's activity on the APP, and include emails regarding a particular User's account, requests or inquiries, and obtaining of products and services. In contrast to Administrative Emails, however, you do have a choice with respect to Promotional Emails. Promotional Emails advertise our products and services, including exclusive sales and other offers, and/or the products and services of our Advertisers and Affiliates. If you do not want to receive Promotional Emails from us, you may elect to opt-out of receiving Promotional Emails at any time after registering by hitting the "unsubscribe" button at the bottom of any of our e-mails. When contacting us, please indicate your name, address, email address, and what Promotional Emails you do not want to receive.
6. Security of InformationWe take security seriously and take numerous precautions to protect the security of Personally Identifiable Information. You can access your Personally Identifiable Information on our APP through a password and your email address. This password is encrypted. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone. In addition, your Personally Identifiable Information resides on a secure server that only selected personnel and contractors have access to. As a result, while we employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and seek to partner with companies which do the same, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the APP, and are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
7. Data Tracking
7.2 Other Tracking Devices
We may use other industry standard technologies like pixel tags and web beacons to track your use of our APP pages and promotions, or we may allow our Third Party Service Providers to use these devices on our behalf. Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on certain pages on our APP, or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed a specific action. When you access these pages or open or click an email, pixel tags and web beacons generate a Non-Personally Identifiable notice of that action. Pixel tags allow us to measure and improve our understanding of visitor traffic and behavior on our APP, as well as give us a way to measure our promotions and performance. We may also utilize pixel tags and web beacons provided by our Affiliates and/or Marketing Partners for the same purposes.
9. Miscellaneous Privacy Issues
9.1 Children Minors under the age of 18 may not use the APP. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18, and no part of the APP is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18. Vgrab does not offer products for purchase by children.
9.2 Public Areas We may provide areas on our APP where you can publicly post information about yourself, can communicate with others such as discussion boards or blogs, or can review products, restaurants, and submit media content. This information may be accessible by other consumers and companies and may appear on other websites or web searches, and therefore this information could be read, collected, and used by others. For example, if you post your email address along with a public restaurant review, you may receive unsolicited messages. We have no control over who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so please use caution when posting any personal information. We do obtain consent from our users to post their name along with their reviews.
10. Personal Data Protection NoticeIn compliance with the Act, please visit our Personal Data Notice here.
Last Modified at [ ]